Home > Publications > Conference Presentations
Oral Presentations in Research Meetings / Symposiums
- Nozaki, Y. (2015). Emotional competence and extrinsic emotion regulation towards an ostracized person. Japanese Society of Social Psychology Ph.D. Student Meeting, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, October 30th
- Nozaki, Y. (2014). Factors contributing to the improvement of emotional competence and its relationship with extrinsic emotion regulation. CDE Research Meeting，The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan，December 6th.
- Nozaki, Y. (2013). Effects of emotion regulation during stress experiences on growth of emotional intelligence. Japan Society of Personality Psychology Young Psyhologist Program，The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan，October, 11th.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2013). Effects of emotional intelligence on retaliation after ostracism. 15th Cognitive & Development Psychology Forum，Eru Osaka，July, 20th.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2012). Effects of emotional intelligence on inhibiting retaliation for ostracism in Cyberball. Meetiing of Web for the Integrated Studies of the Human Mind，Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, February 19th.
Paper & Poster Presentations in Research Meetings / Symposiums
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2013). The relationship between trait emotional intelligence and interaction with ostracized others’ retaliation. "Practical Knowledge and Educational Studies for the Future", Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, March 27-28th.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2011). The effects of resilience and posttraumatic growth on emotional intelligence on the basis of a distinction between self and others domains. "Revitalizing Education for Dynamic Hearts and Minds", Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, December 11th.