Home > Publications > Papers
Peer-Reviewed Papers in English
- Nozaki, Y. (2018). Cross-cultural comparison of the association between trait emotional intelligence and emotion regulation in European-American and Japanese populations. Personality and Individual Differences, 130, 150–155. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2018.04.013
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2016). Can we apply an emotional competence measure to an eastern population?: Psychometric properties of the Profile of Emotional Competence in a Japanese population. Assessment, 23, 112-123. doi:10.1177/1073191115571124
- Nozaki, Y. (2015). Emotional competence and extrinsic emotion regulation directed toward an ostracized person. Emotion, 15, 763-774. doi:10.1037/emo0000081
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2015). Interpersonal emotional intelligence reduces the gap in anger regulation confidence caused by self-other dissimilarity. Psychologia, 58, 49-60. doi:10.2117/psysoc.2015.49
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2013). The relationship between trait emotional intelligence and interaction with ostracized others' retaliation. PLoS ONE, 8, e77579. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0077579
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2013). Effects of emotional intelligence on inhibiting retaliation for ostracism in Cyberball. Psychologia, 56, 167-178. doi:10.2117/psysoc.2013.167
Peer-Reviewed Papers in Japanese
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2016). Emotional competence in the multiple intelligences theory from the perspective of laypersons. Japanese Journal of Psychology, 86, 555–565.doi:10.4992/jjpsy.86.14064
- Koyasu, M. & Nozaki, Y. (2016). Development of a demographic literacy scale. Kyoto University Research Studies in Education, 62, 57-77..
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2015). Development of a Japanese version of a short form of the Profile of Emotional Competence. Japanese Journal of Psychology, 86, 160-169. doi:10.4992/jjpsy.86.14207
- Nozaki, Y. (2015). Conceptual distinction between emotional intelligence and emotional competence. Kyoto University Research Studies in Education, 61, 271-283.
- Nozaki, Y. (2014). Experimental studies on the functions of emotional intelligence. Kyoto University Research Studies in Education, 60, 481-493.
- Nozaki, Y. (2013). Effects of regulation of emotions in the self and others on the change of emotional intelligence during the period of term examinations. Japanese Journal of Educational Psychology. 61, 362-373. doi:10.5926/jjep.61.362
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2013). Effects of cognitive appraisals and coping on the development of emotional intelligence during preparation for a university entrance examination. Japanese Journal of Personality, 21, 231-243. doi:10.2132/personality.21.231
- Nozaki, Y. (2012). The effects of resilience and posttraumatic growth on emotional intelligence on the basis of a distinction between self and others domains. Japanese Journal of Personality, 20, 179-192. doi:10.2132/personality.20.179