Home > Publications > Books
Books in English
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2018). Emotional competence. In M. A. Henning, C. U. Krägeloh, R. Dryer, F. Moir, R. Billington & A. G. Hill (Eds.). Well-being in higher education: Cultivating a healthy lifestyle among faculty and student. (pp. 30-43). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Nozaki, Y. (2015). Emotional intelligence and ostracism. In S. Raz & L. Zysberg (Eds.), Emotional intelligence: Current evidence from psychophysiological, educational and organizational perspectives (pp. 119-130). New York: Nova Science Publishers.
Books in Japanese
- Nozaki, Y. (2019). Personality psychology (pp. 75-85). In F. Furumi, H. Osanani, Y. Higuchi, & H. Tsuda (Eds.), Introduction to psychology. Japan: Nakanisiya Publishers.
- Nozaki, Y. (2017). Growth and interpersonal function of emotional competence: New perspectives from social cognitive theory. Japan: Nakanisiya Publishers.
- Nozaki, Y. (2017). Multiple group structural equation modeling and mediation analysis (pp. 121-135). In K. Shojima (Ed.), Psychometric personality psychology. Japan: Nakanisiya Publishers.