ホーム > 研究業績 > 学会発表（国際学会）
- Nozaki, Y. (2017). The structure of emotional competence: A Bayesian structural equation modeling approach. In L. Faria (Chair), Emotional intelligence: Cross-cultural validation of trait and ability-based instruments. 6th International Congress on Emotional Intelligence, Porto, Portugal, July 20.
- Nozaki, Y., Mikolajczak, M., & Gross, J. J. (2017). Applying the process model of emotion regulation to interpersonal emotion regulation among a working population. In K. A. Pekaar & D. Van der Linden (Chair), Dealing with emotions at work: The why and how of emotion appraisal and emotion regulation. 18th Congress of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology, Dublin, Ireland, May 19.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2016). Emotional competence and satisfaction with university life among students and faculties. 31st International Congress of Psychology, Yokohama, Japan, July 28.
- Nozaki, Y. (2016). Dissimilarity of the target from the self lowers confidence and implementation of extrinsic anger regulation. 17th Annual Meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, San Diego, CA, USA, January 29.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2015). The location of emotional competence in the multiple intelligences theory seen from laypersons. The International Society for the Study of Individual Differences 2015 Conference, London, Canada, July 29.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2015). Measurement and structural invariance of the Profile of Emotional Competence across Japanese and Belgian Populations. 16th Annual Meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, Long Beach, CA, USA, February 27.
- Nozaki, Y. (2014). Emotionally competent people can relieve ostracized other’s sadness without target’s explicit emotional expression. 17th European Conference on Personality, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 18.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2014). Emotionally intelligent people confidently regulate dissimilar others’ anger nearly as well as their own anger. 17th European Association of Social Psychology General Meeting, Amsterdam, Netherlands, July 9.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2013). Effects of trait emotional intelligence on regulation of ostracized others’ retaliation. 4th International Congress on Emotional Intelligence, New York, NY, USA, September 10.
- Nozaki, Y. & Koyasu, M. (2013). Effects of emotional intelligence on inhibiting retaliation for ostracism. 18th Conference of the European Society for Cognitive Psychology, Budapest, Hungary, August 30.
- Nakayama, M., Ishibashi, Y., Masuda, M., Nozaki, Y., Tominaga, A., Tanida, Y., & Saito, S. (2013). Are bi-mora frequency effects position-specific? Accumulation and implementation of long-term phonological knowledge for serial ordering. 18th Conference of the European Society for Cognitive Psychology, Budapest, Hungary, August 30.
- Nakayama, M., Ishibashi, Y., Masuda, M., Nozaki, Y., Tominaga, A., Tanida, Y., & Saito, S. (2014). Backward association effects of long-term phonological knowledge in immediate serial recall. Meeting of the Experimental Psychology Society, University of College London, UK, January 9.